RPlayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPlayers

The place where you can be whatever you want to be

You are not connected. Please login or register

RPlayers!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RPlayers! Empty RPlayers! Sun May 19, 2013 12:13 am

Sky

Sky
Admin

Hello and welcome to RPlayers!! I'm your host Sky the Primal Dragon!! Now before you start asking questions let me say this My old Email was hack so I had to make a new one therefor I had to abandon my old site that I had. But this time I'm planning to do something a little different I'm sure you may notice there are more topics the I usually have that's because I'm hoping to make this site more than just an RP site but an actual site/forum where people can talk, chat, and discuss games and such. I even made a Poll for you guys to use for anything that isn't related to the site or such. The Music Forum is where you can tell me what type of music you like and I'll get the lyrics/video from Youtube and put the link in the forum, Unless you want to do it but then you have to get my permission then. Sometimes in the RP I might add music to the forum so all you need to do is go to the Music part of this site and play the song. The RP Will have a Opening theme song. To make it feel like your actually watching a show/movie while we are RPing.

By the way the Chatbox RPs only an Admin or myself can make But only one can be RP in the Chatbox at one time unless you make an Chatbox your self using something like FreeShoutBox But you are free to use the Forum RPs and make your RP there.  But if you do make your own Chatbox you must A.) Post an link in the Forum along with details and Character sheets B.) Let me know before you make the Chatbox or post your RP in the Chatbox

Also if you have any suggestions about making this site even better then please let me know Your opinion matters

One more thing before I go. I'm looking for at least three people I can trust of being Moderators

Oke that's it for me so Love me or Hate me this is Sky the Primal Dragon signing out XD

Last edited by Sky on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total

https://rplayers.rpg-board.net

2RPlayers! Empty Re: RPlayers! Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:54 am

Starfire Dragon

Starfire Dragon

How about this as a suggestion :p

WHERE ARE ALL THE DRAGONS?

You definitely need to add them after all this is Elemental Dragons right!
I think you should add topic icons and such. Maybe use like a Fire Dragon for hot topics and an Ice Dragon for closed topics. Use an Earth or Wind Dragon for normal or average topics.

That's just a start I have a lot more Very Happy

3RPlayers! Empty Re: RPlayers! Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:16 pm

Sky

Sky
Admin

Thank you for your suggestion Smile I will try to do something like that for this website and sorry it took so lock to get back to you

4RPlayers! Empty Re: RPlayers! Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:56 pm

Starfire Dragon

Starfire Dragon

No problem Smile

Also, if your short on artwork for the site you can ask new members for some. Adding artwork or parts of artwork made by members makes the site more enjoyable. Plus they feel like they had a helping hand in the site and are more likely to stay longer.

5RPlayers! Empty Re: RPlayers! Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:30 pm

Nightmare

I think I could get some artwork up. Just give me what to draw.
And also I must by Ink and new pen, so it probably takes a while.

6RPlayers! Empty Re: RPlayers! Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:14 am

Starfire Dragon

Starfire Dragon

The site is looking a lot better! Very Happy
Now we need to get more members.

Also, I was thinking does the site need a Chatbox at this time?
You might want to remove it for now, at least until you can fix the background on it or we get more members.

7RPlayers! Empty Re: RPlayers! Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:29 am

Sky

Sky
Admin

The only problem is.....I don't know how to fix the CB (Chatbox) DX There is only one person that I know of that could fix it and that is Sc but he told me that he forgot how

8RPlayers! Empty Re: RPlayers! Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:37 am

Starfire Dragon

Starfire Dragon

I was thinking maybe you could change the topic icons into something other than squares.
I was noticing how Dark Spyro has the dragon statues, maybe you could do something similar.
So far I was looking at a different dragon for each:

New Post - Dragon with wings spread open
No New Post - Dragon just sitting
Closed Topic - Sleeping dragon

9RPlayers! Empty Re: RPlayers! Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:57 am

Sky

Sky
Admin

Good Idea and I've been trying to do that and I have some pictures in mind for that to!

10RPlayers! Empty Re: RPlayers! Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:28 am

Starfire Dragon

Starfire Dragon

Its looking good :p
I wonder what else can be done?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum